Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Hello March!

It's that time again -- with the dawning of a new month comes yet another page in the Hello Kitty calendar that hangs on my cubicle wall:

Hello March! Calendar

For those of you new to my blog, I got it on sale, and it's next to a very manly minefield warning sign, which you can see in the January version.  (Though I'm not making excuses, I like the calendar. You can see the February edition, too.)

For those of you Journalers who want to know how you, too, can add big pictures into the body of your blog entries, please check out my very easy step-by-step tutorial on how to add photos to your blog.

Thanks -- Joe

Tag:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is great that you are in touch with your feminine side!

Anonymous said...

very cute

Anonymous said...

I have already had two wireless alerts and been cut off 3 times already tonight = I thought this had been sorted ?????? Ally

Anonymous said...

Ally -- can you please forward me the Alert e-mails you mentioned? Also, can you give more detail as to what you mean by "being cut off"? Thanks -- Joe (posted & mailed)

Anonymous said...

Oh man!  That calendar is giving me a serious toothache.  

Anonymous said...

They were all out of Liza Minelli calendars, huh?

Anonymous said...

Hello KItty is cool in any Language
nat

Anonymous said...

Joe, I get a kick out of seeing your Hello Kitty calendar..it's so cute and it's so cool of you to proudly display it! Keep rockin' that calendar Joe! :-)

~ Susan
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/InMyLife