Wednesday, May 3, 2006

The Votes Are In: You Told Me to Write About...

Hi folks -- on the subject of what you want me to write about next (off the list of topics I didn't get to in April), the poll votes are in.

In a somewhat surprising come-from-behind victory, the winner is:

Photo Tutorial: A Better Way to Peel Bananas

I suspect shenanigans, but it's probably for the best, since I needed to get the canonical list of AOL Journals HTML tags from the tech guys and do it up in an easy-to-read format.

Also tied for second was an entry with more on How to Get More Readers, which I also plan on doing.

As to the rest of the topics, I will probably get to all of them in time (except for the one on l33t speak, which was kind of weak -- it was pretty much just a link to the Wikipedia entry on leet speak: it's just a writing convention in text chats that the kiddiez use).

I will get the winning banana entry up tomorrow, since I need to take some pictures and I already ate my demonstration model today.

Thanks for your votes. -- Joe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suspect a fixed vote.I call for a recount! LOL

Anonymous said...

You need a "how to manipulate technorati" entry.

If I still had students, i'd be in the top 100, totally by cheating.

Anonymous said...

Love your sense of humor, Joe.  You really crack me up sometimes. looking forward to the banana peel

Anonymous said...

I think the entry about the HTML that we are able to use in AOL Journals would be more useful. :-/

~ Susan
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/TheStrawberryPatch

Anonymous said...

Hi -- gotta get the correct info before I can post it. In the meantime, bananas. -- Joe