Monday, May 15, 2006

The Continuing Adventures of Flat Scalzi (Part IV)

Much to my surprise, I still have Flat Scalzi in my possession. Make that "had" -- I just dropped him in the interoffice mail, where he will be headed out to another AOL office, and from thence to Ohio. Or perhaps further misadventures -- it's out of my hands, now.

When last we left the Flat One, he'd gotten belated birthday smoochies from former cow-orker Kerry (also see Part II and  Part I).

Before I left on Friday, I was able to track down a bunch of Scalzi's former colleagues and co-conspirators for some photos; they seemed pretty eager, though in retrospect, I think it was because it game them a chance to play with their toys:

Flat Scalzi With Galactus, Dread Devourer of Worlds
Flat Scalzi with Galactus, Devourer of Worlds and former boss of a similarly chrome-domed Silver Surfer.

Things took a decidedly darker turn, though, as Sin City's Marv entered the picture:

Flat Scalzi With Sin City's Marv
This is not going to end well.

Luckily for us, Flat Scalzi was able to extricate himself, and he found himself holding the hacksaw:

Flat Scalzi With Hacksaw.
No, he's not trying to saw off his leg.

Next, Flat Scalzi found himself re-enacting a scene from Reservoir Dogs with Plastic Harvey Keitel -- it was for an acting workshop of some sort:

Flat Scalzi With Mister White
Maybe he should have hung on to that hacksaw.

Well, things certainly took an unexpected turn towards the morbid, didn't they? Stay tuned for the fifth and last set of pics from Flat Scalzi's visit to AOL Dulles. Thanks -- Joe

Tags: , ,



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Galactus is teh awesome!!11one

Anonymous said...

"Why do I have to be Mr. Clean?"

Anonymous said...

h