Monday, May 8, 2006

A Beautiful Sight

Morning folks -- I just wanted to share a beautiful, wonderful sight I saw this morning:

Joe's Monday Calendar

(What, you were expecting puppies or rainbows? It's 50 degrees and rainy here...)

This, of course, is a screen shot of my networked enterprise shared calendaring solution (we use Outlook), which isn't particularly lovely unless you like that shade of yellow.

However, the part that's beautiful is that I have no currently scheduled meetings. That is a rare and wonderful thing.

(I was going to take a picture of the screen with my camera until I realized that was kind of silly -- besides the fact that you don't have to transfer the photo off your camera, you also don't have to worry about scanlines from the screen showing up in your photo. Here's how you take a screen shot.)

Of course, it doesn't mean that I have nothing to do -- quite to the contrary. But at least I can do what I have to do, which includes that entry I promised about allowed HTML in Journals, going through all my mail from over the weekend, et cetera, et cetera.

Anyway, I will get down to it -- in the meantime, if you haven't yet, you still have a few days (until Wednesday) to pick and post your Blog Six-Pack Picks, where you get to shine your insightful light on any six blogs that you want.

Thanks -- Joe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't love the color yellow after listening to Coldplay's song "Yellow?" Enjoy your blank day planner! :)

Anonymous said...

I.  Am.  Jealous.

You should see my calendar ...