Thursday, May 11, 2006

Six Packs Are on the Way

Hi folks -- so I have your Blog Six-Pack Picks in (where I asked you to pick and feature any six blogs you wanted, on any theme -- or even no theme -- you wanted), and I will start featuring them tomorrow. (I originally was going to start running them today, but as noted, I'm running a little behind today because of other stuff going on.)

Also as previously noted, I'm going to be featuring your Six-Packs in smaller batches (probably only 2 or 3 per entry, with a Six-Pack entry per day), which should keep us going for a little bit.

Thanks -- Joe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coool Beans Joseph!
(smiling at Mon) uh... Mon and I are jsut gonna' play with that Buddha guy and the gnome..you know..just until you're set!:)
nat

Anonymous said...

I never got round to doing a six-pack but I will be very interested to see how everybody else got on with theirs! Lainex
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/MyArtWorld/

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to this!!  Btw, in the last hour... I have only been having a tough time getting to the comments screen...

be well,
Dawn