Friday, May 5, 2006

New Guest Editor's Picks for 5/5

Hi all -- just as I posted Journals Message Board (which, incidentally, is a great place for you to meet other Journalers and show off your blog), the new Guest Editor's Picks have been posted to the Journals Main Page.

Guest Editor Emma

This week's Guest Editor, Emma, is another person with a UK connection (as you recall, last week's Guest Editor, Tommy, also hails from the UK) -- she was born in England, though now she's here in the US.

She's also a Navy vet, Steelers fan, mom, scrub nurse and cheer fan. Stop by her blog, The Country Girl's Life ... and see her top blog picks:

* A Day With Kara
* Motomom
* Don't Be a Hater!! [Strong Language]
* My Life and Pictures
* Liz's Space II
* At the Base of the Mountains

Don't forget, if you want your own chance at being a Guest Editor, send me an e-mail at JournalsEditor@aol.com. Please don't forget to include a link to your blog.

Also, remember that we're in the middle of another round of my Blog Six-Pack Picks, where you get to strut your stuff and show off six blogs of any kind. You can submit your picks all the way up to Wednesday, so check out my entry to see how it works.

In other news, I went to a talk and panel discussion about Web 2.0, featuring blogger and Business 2.0 columnist Om Malik. I will try to boil down my notes next week to do an entry about his talk and Web 2.0 if I can figure out a way to make it interesting and relevant to you all -- my previous writings about Web 2.0 have met with a pretty tepid response, but it's probably my fault for not explaining it very well (there's some really interesting stuff going on).

Also, next week, I will try taking on more of the topics that I didn't get to in April, including the list of HTML tags that you can use in your Journals.

Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks -- Joe

Tag:

No comments: