Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Static Was Amazing

 Over the last couple of weeks the Static has been Amazing. I have been extremely busy with creation of two blogs during the last couple of weeks plus spending time going to concerts at the Iowa State Fair since August 7th. This body can only take so much fun.


In addition I deleted my original blog while trying to transfer over to Blogger ( It was 4am in the morning when I attempted that) Nuff said. LOL.


But Vish was on it she e-mailed me and said hey like what happen to your blog, there Chili.


I decided at that time to recreate a new blog with a more appropriate title reflecting it's contents. So here they All  are


AOL Rock and Roll Classics Too


         ClassicVideoJukebox  Blogger


         Rock and Roll Classics  Blogger


As Always


Peace


Chili

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace Chili.

Krissy :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you aren't gone from AOL, Phil =).  xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Paul, for a while I thought we had lost you. Just fyi, we can recover journals up to 2 days after they are deleted.

Vish