Thursday, August 28, 2008

The "Nice Matters" Award

Well the "Nice Matters" Award is finally able to be unveiled!  I had hoped to make a nice long detailed entry however my computer has crashed and I am running in something close to "safe mode" right now.  All information about the award is attached to the links below.  I apologize for such a short post.  Please check out the links below.  I am open and grateful for any corrections, ideas or thoughts you may offer.


I have created a web site and it can be reached by going to www.AttitudesLifeCoaching.com or by clicking on the Nice Matters Logo below.  Please feel free to snag the logo and add it to your side bar.  The web site link is attached to it.


                   


ALSO!!! There is an open journal for the "Nice Matters" award.  Click HERE to check it out! 


The web site still needs a few things added such as FAQ, but as soon as my computer is running well again I will finish it up. 


Thank you and have a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am open & grateful for any corrections....gee that is something I never hear in my family ;-0, but I believe you mean it. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

thanks again Rosemary for all your hard work with this!! and with computer problems and all you kept on working on it!! Thank you!!!!!

betty

Anonymous said...

I checked it out; you did a great job with the web site!!! (one thing I would change though, LOL, and I bet you have already figured it out; the journal for it needs to be made public :)

OTHERWISE, VERY NICE JOB!!!!!

betty

Anonymous said...

great job rosemary, it looks great, i will have to get some blank stickers and start handing them out, i can think of a few people who deserve it at the moment, i wonder how far it will get!! good luck with the site it looks fab. take care mrs t xx