Sunday, August 17, 2008

~ Five Years Strong ~

                       DsDesignsJLand5Years.gif picture by 55hockeyfan            DsDesignsJLand5Yearssmall.gif picture by 55hockeyfan


Wow!  Hard to believe JLand has been around for 5 years.  Even harder to believe those that have been around that long.  Me personally, I've only been around a few years.  In those years JLand has helped me grow.  I found new things about myself, new friendships, new support.  It's like a second home.   I've heard many say the same thing.  In years past I did a sidebar graphic for the celebration.  I thought I'd do it again, feel free to snag.  Please don't resize, I've done two, and both should fit without any editing.   I have the larger of the two on mine to give you an idea.  This is not a graphic to say you've been in JLand for 5 years, but more to celebrate the community has been around 5 years.  Growing each year. 

 

Hugs

~d

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

you did a great job on this Donna!!!

betty

Anonymous said...

These are pretty.  I like the moving light at the top too.  

Great job and thank you for the time you spent doing it.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/
Private Journal

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty. Paula

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna, What a beautiful tag.  And the words say everything.  Thanks so much for doing this for us, and for all the work you put into it.

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Thank you Donna,  It is a lovely tag that I will be putting on my journal soon. I have not been writing lately as my heart still seems to be so heavy but I think about it every day and still very mch enjoy looking in on all my friends journals.
Love  Sybil x

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife/

Anonymous said...

Donna, how beautiful... thanks so, so much!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

I really like these Donna. You've always done great.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love the nautical theme as it is never ending with its light across oceans and countries! Very cool Donna, I'll snag it
Thanks,
Nancy