Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nice Matters Logo Winner!

I would like to congratulate Raven from Raven's Lament.  Her entry was chosen as this weeks winner and the new offical "Nice Matter's" award Logo.


 


Photobucket


I would like to thank everyone who participated in the Nice Matters Challenge:

 


Linda nice matters challenge  from Lost in my own thought

 

Val  Nice Matters Challenge from There is a season

 

Raven  Nice A Concept For Inspiration = Raven's Lament (finalist)

 

Veronica  Taking Up Rosemary on a Challenge from My Paper Cuts

 

mrs t   nice matters challenge  from Eternity (finalist)

 

Krissy   my nice matters sticker  Sometimes I think

 

Me My Submission http://journals.aol.com/attitudeslc/inspiration/#Entry519 from Inspiration (finalist)

 

And Nancy from Notions of Nancy http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/notions-of-nancy/   who submitted hers via e-mail.

 

Next week I will be unveiling all the details of the "Nice Matters" award and how you can obtain it and share it with others.

 

Till then have a great weekend!




 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was by far and away the best.  I am off to congratulate her.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

WTG to Indigo!!! congrats Indigo!!

thanks Rosemary for all your hard work with this :)

betty

Anonymous said...

That is a good logo to represent the award, but I still think I need to ask Donna(nightmaremom) to do me up a Not Nice Tag ;0. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

I really do like this one.  Congratulations to Indigo!
Lori

Anonymous said...

This was the best of what was submitted.
Congrats dear Raven.:-)

connie

Anonymous said...

Great choice, although I thought they were all good!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Raven.  Very nice choice and a hard decision.  All were good.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

It was the best of the offerings. Congrats Raven!

Dan

Anonymous said...

Well done indigo xxx

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Very nice Raven, Congrats, Paula

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!  I LOVED that one!!!!

((hugs))
jeanne

Anonymous said...

I think it is beautiful.  :)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

That is a great design.....
Awesome choice.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

congrats indigo, well deserved. Thanks for your hard work with this rosemary. (yes i know I am late...lol) mrs t x

Anonymous said...

Very appropriate for the "world" we live in and this acknowledges everyone in it! Great Job Raven!! and congratulations on being the winner and to also everyone else that entered their beautiful logos.
Nancy