Sunday, August 3, 2008

"What's the Caption? Wednesday" poll #18


Hi.  It's time for another "What's the Caption? Wednesday" poll.  Let's get right to it! 
First let's get the ground rules out of the way.  We want the most popular caption of the poll below to win.  Vote only once.  Consider the caption, not the author of the caption.  And please, nobody campaign for votes.  You are on your honor.

 

Please remember you have until 9 AM Tuesday, EDT, to vote.  That's Tuesday morning at 9, Eastern Daylight Time.

 

On Tuesday morning, after the votes have been officially recorded, the winner will be announced here in Magic Smoke.

 

Now it's up to you.  Go vote!

 

         


                      


 

Please remember voting ends at 9 AM EDT on Tuesday, August 6, 2008.

 

"What's the Caption? Wednesday" is run by Krissy of Sometimes I Think and Valerie of There is a Season.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted
~Rosemary

Anonymous said...

I voted Val

Anonymous said...

I guess nobody knows Bob Seger...

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I left my vote.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I would really love to know the story behind this one after the game is over, LOL.  What a hoot.  Voted!

Anonymous said...

voted; thanks Krissy/Val :)

betty

Anonymous said...

I voted-only one was good............