Sunday, August 10, 2008

"What's the Caption? Wednesday" poll #19



Hi.  This is Krissy with this week's "What's the Caption? Wednesday" poll.  I'm sorry I didn't get the poll posted earlier, but I haven't been feeling well all day.  However, I know it's important, so I thought I'd get on and post.
 

           

So let's get the ground rules out of the way.  We want the most popular caption of the poll below to win.  Vote only once.  Consider the caption, not the author of the caption.  And please, nobody campaign for votes.  You are on your honor.

 

Please remember you have until 9 AM Tuesday, EDT, to vote.  That's Tuesday morning at 9, Eastern Daylight Time.

 

On Tuesday morning, after the votes have been officially recorded, the winner will be announced here in Magic Smoke.

 

Now it's up to you.  Go vote.

 

        


 

                       

 

 

Please remember voting ends at 9 AM EDT on Tuesday, August 12, 2008.


 

"What's the Caption? Wednesday" is run by Krissy of Sometimes I Think and Valerie of There is a Season.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

thanks Krissy and Val!! these were all cute captions :)

betty

Anonymous said...

That is great I have never been that close before lol
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

these are great good luck all
cindi

Anonymous said...

we liked garnett's...

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

oops! be popular! sheesh!
nat

Anonymous said...

that was fun guys! I knew the peanut butter would eb popular!:) smirk
Krissy get to feeling better ok? hugs
natalie