Wednesday, January 10, 2007

StephanieBamBam Talks About the Next Journals Releases

In her latest entry, Journals Product Manager Stephanie discusses the next Journals releases; go check out her entry (and subscribe to her blog's New Entry Alert); in a nutshell:
  • Release 11 (or R11) is currently scheduled for some time in February '07. It's going to be a relatively small release; this is because we're saving our powder for...
  • Blogs 2.0, which will try to get AOL blogging features up to speed with the rest of the universe (in competitive terms, this is called "parity"); it may be a rolling release in 2007; check in with Stephanie for more details and product requests, etc.
Thanks -- Joe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, I wanted to mention this but if you happen to edit online, another alert gets sent out. Not that I mind and if this is the new deal, I will surely stop editing. That would be a nuisance. This will keep me on my toes but I wanted to let you know that this was happening. ~Raven

Anonymous said...

Hrm, we'll have to investigate -- if it's the case, it's a behavior change. Thanks -- Joe

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Dear Joe,
wow! that sounds exciting!
Please keep us informed!
Yours Truly, natalie

Anonymous said...

Joe, I just wanted to compliment you and AOL on the changed feature of the file manager. I have lost the counter a couple times in two days, but got it right after a while..it looks simpler...

Thanx,

Larry
http://journals.aol.com/larryt39/LarrysThoughts

Anonymous said...

I am very excited for these new releases. One thing for sure, every few months we have new choices. No matter the problems that come along or the so-called mistakes(me and my recent foul up,lol), Jland gets better each year. ~Raven