Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday BlogPlugs

Hi folks -- as I mentioned a few days ago, here are a couple of quick blogplugs for blog entries you want to get in front of other people (they can be yours or someone else's):

* Deb in Kitchen Chatter has a recipe for a sub that weighs six pounds and feeds eight; she also has a Food Challenge for the Big Game (known by everyone who has a content deal with the NFL as the S*p*r B*wl), where you can send in your best football party recipes.

* Over in Random Threads, Ceilisundancer plugs a few Robert Burns-themed entries in Guido's  NorthernTrip blog (Scottish poet Robert Burns would have celebrated his 248th birthday on Thursday)

If you have an entry you want to plug, drop me a line, and also tag your entry with .

I probably won't be able to summarize and feature everything that gets tagged, but the beauty of tags is that just by clicking on the tag, it'll show you a blog search of everything else that uses the tag. So you don't have to wait for me.

Thanks -- Joe

Tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I finally got somewhat caught up with some journal reading, and read your post on blogplugs.   Guido's journal I really like and I like to highlight Celtic items, anyway!  Besides, he talked of Robert Burns better than I could have.   But, when I click on the tag "blogplugs," which I used on that entry of mine, that's not one of the ones that comes up.   Technorati (sp) has a pop up window that says "yeah we know there's a problem and we're working on it."  But I've noticed that with other tags, also, and not even in regards to my journal, but in general.   It's as if only some tags actually get picked up, or, they've been having that problem.   Happy Friday, Joe -- Robin (p.s., thanks for mentioning mine again!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe!  You are back!  I missed it somehow, because... I never came here when it was Jeff...

Glad you are back... you rock.  

be welll,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Joe has there been a problem with journals this afternoon? I keep getting timeout errors. Grrrrr

Deb

Anonymous said...

If you dig around deep enough in my blog, you'll see a recipe for a 5 foot lobster sandwich.