Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Couple of Quick Blog Plugs

Hi folks -- here are a couple of quick plugs for some stuff that you folks are doing in the AOL Journals space:
  • Kate reminds us that she's keeping an A-Z index of Journalers.
  • Paul has a fresh edition of CarnivAOL up, where bloggers get to highlight some of their own favorite (sorry, favourite) posts -- check it out.
  • Sam started blogging this month is blogging over at Samsays -- he says his journal "...is meant basically for my own use in event of losing my memory when getting old." It's still pretty interesting -- stop by and say hi.
Do you want to be plugged? Of course you do. If you have an entry that you want to plug (either yours or someone else's), send it to me and I'll try to do an entry like this a few times a week. Please be gentle (like, don't try to plug each and every one of your blog entries).

One thing that will also help me if you try tagging your own pluggable entries with the tag

A tag is kind of like a label for your entries, and helps categorize your entries in different kinds of blog searches. Clicking on a tag link will take you to a search that shows you other entries that use the same tag.


Thanks -- Joe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe, just thought I would mention that Sam has been blogging since May 2005. I have been reading his journal for a long time. Helen

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joe. When I figure out how to use tags I will use them!
Kate.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/20062007-journal-index/
http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/AnAnalysisofLife/

Anonymous said...

Hi -- thanks for the info, I've corrected the bit about Samsays (I did a silly thing and just saw his the 2007 archives) -- Joe

Anonymous said...

Here's on for you.  I'll go back and add blogplugs to the tags.  But I'm trying to gather interest in sharing super bowl food ideas.  You know, share you recipe for you favorite nachos or whatever you eat during the Super Bowl

Deb

http://journals.aol.com/dbaumgartner/kitchenchatter/