Thursday, November 2, 2006

R9 Install, Alerts Server Bounce

So, your Journals should be looking a little different this morning, but working just fine. The Journals team installed Journals R9 seemingly without incident in the early morning hours here on the East Coast, USA.


Stephanie BamBam! has more to say about it here.


I do note in the comments on my last post that some of your October 31st entries are not showing up in your archive listings, though your entries are still there. The two of you reporting that are AOL UK members. Any US members having this problem?


There's another minor glitch --- the continuing absence of a 12-point font size. I'll follow up on those and let you know what I find out as soon as I hear something myself.


Also, some of you reported that your Alerts were acting a little squirrelly over the past few days. I reported the issue, the Alerts team reset their servers, and everything should be working okay now.


If something's out of whack or not working the way it should be -- or the way we think it is, please let me know in the comments.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am having a weird problem but that is normal for me. When I type in my entry, all at once, the blinky thingie goes up to the subject line. It does it a lot and it is really a pain. I have to click it back to where it left off and retype. Tammy

Anonymous said...

I've got all my Oct. 31st entries.  

By the way, I like the pictures in the alert emails.  That's kind of nifty.  

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/

Anonymous said...

Yeap, my entry from the 31st is there but it doesn't show in the archives...  US journal here.
d


http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/

http://journals.aol.com/mydsdesigns/DsDesigns/

Anonymous said...

Journals are not working just fine ... color/skin is "flakey" (shows up when it wants to) and unable to justify images (left or right)
Thanks,
~Dee
journals.aol.com/crochetwithdee/CrochetWithDee

Anonymous said...

Oh I noticed that my HTML coding that I use for "align=right" or "align=left" is having no effect.  I used to be able to switch from "text" mode to "html" mode when leaving an entry and put the align right or left code in...so that my text could wrap around my graphics.  It will not do that now and I am disappointed.  I loved that feature.
Sonya

Anonymous said...

journal image justification (left/right) still not working.
Thanks,
~Dee