Friday, November 3, 2006

Guest Editor 11/03/06

Hi everybody... as posted to the AOL Journals main page and the Message Boards, here are the Guest Editor's Picks for November 3rd, 2006:



Sheria blogs about her life in North Carolina at On My Mind. She's this week's Guest Editor. Check out her weekend picks:


* How Did I Get Here?


* Naked on Roller Skates


* On the Move


* Daughters of the Shadow Men


* My Life Change and Weight Loss Journey


* Kleinschmidt 2005


Check out Sheria's blog to see these picks with her unique description. Don't forget, if you want your own chance at being a Guest Editor, or if you have a blog you want us to see for a possible feature, send me an e-mail at JournalsEditor@aol.com. Please don't forget to include a link to your blog.


Have a great weekend, everyone. Thanks -- Jeff


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the first alert I have received in over three weeks. Yay!! THe new comment thing looks pretty trippy.