Tuesday, November 21, 2006

File Manager Problems, Possible Solution

Just a quick update, folks: I've received your
emails, comments, and complaints regarding problems with File
Manager
. I passed them on to Stephanie BamBam!, who is
working on a solution right now and posting about the issue on her blog.


Take a look here for the complete solution, but here's an
excerpt:

It appears that the keyword for File Manager has expired -
who knew Keywords could expire?? ... Until the keyword is back up - keyword:
Hometown does still work, and there is a link to File Manager down at the bottom
of that screen. Just click on the link, and all should be
peachy.
As always,
please let me or Steph know in our comments or e-mail if you keep having
problems.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just writing you an email about this.  I had a genuine beast of a time trying to upload a photo to my Hometown space using the AOL client.  

Once I wised up and used my Firefox, it seemed to go off pretty well without all those annoying Gateway Timeouts.  

Anyway, thanks for the info.

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/

Anonymous said...

keyword My Groups doesn't work anymore either. It takes me to groups beta.

thanks!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Once again in two days, I have lost my journal counter.  It is very high, and I hate to have to continue to fight with it...something is amiss...then while trying to work with the file manager, that 504 message would come up, and what a mess...why is it there is this ongoing problem with AOL..??

Larry

Anonymous said...

Counter goes down, and then the alerts disappear..what is wrong with that picture..ALERTS still don't show a pic when they do work..

Larry

http://journals.aol.com/larryt39/LarrysThoughts