Tuesday, September 19, 2006

One-Legged Man in a Production of 'Riverdance'

Hey, folks. This is Journals Editor Jeff
in my first posting on the Magic Smoke Blog. As Joe
explained, I'll be filling these shoes now.

Things are a
little hectic as I get myself switched over to fill these shoes, and I'm busier
than a one-legged man in a ... contest. So I thought I'd just entertain you guys
with this video of an old lady firing a machine gun from her wheelchair until I
get settled in.

It's some kind of metaphor for some
aspect of life, but the real meaning escapes me right now ...

Shootin' Granny

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you make your font bigger for the next entry please? It is a bit hard to read.... Tawnya

Anonymous said...

Never mind.....

Anonymous said...

Welcome Jeff!!!!! ::confetti flying all over the place:::

Love grandma!!!! LOL

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Dont panic one step at a time youlll get there ,good luck in your new venture ,.,.,.,Jan xx http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

Jeff welcome, you will do a great job!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

Hi, you need to change the picture in the "All About Me" section.

Anonymous said...

Unless the drugs do me in early, that's pretty much how I plan to handle being elderly.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,
Welcome to this area. LOL Don't forget to change your all about me section. LOL
I know you're busy, but don't forget about the emails I sent you re my journal problem. TY so much. (got the one from you & sent reply back).
Enjoy your new position!
Smooches,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

now thats one mean granny . welcome to the smoke !!!!!!!!JEFF

Anonymous said...

Hoo, boy! That video is one very telling statement about the United States of America.
-Paul
http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GRANNY!
LOL
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

crazy i thought i was the only one with a gun slingin gradnma