Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Hello, September (redux)

Hi folks -- hope you had a great Labor Day holiday (in spite of some Alerts problems some folks have been experiencing -- I'll get to that in my next entry in a couple of minutes).

As I mentioned on Friday, I didn't get a chance to snap a pic of the new month in the Hello Kitty calendar that adorns my cubicle wall, so here is September. It involves cows:

September Arrives in My Hello Kitty Calendar
Can cats milk cows?

(You can see the previous versions here: Jan. | Feb. | Mar. | Apr. | May | June) | July | Aug.)

Apologies for the picture quality -- I didn't take the time to steady the camera properly. On the plus side, I did upload it to the AOL Pictures Beta, which I'm still playing with; you can see my publicly shared pictures here (including a fake "For Dummies" book cover that I generated, but didn't use in my Friday entry.)

Thanks -- Joe


Tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Can cats milk cows?" you ask.  No, but I milked cows for many years, and a cat will wait beside you meowing until you squirt some milk into her mouth.  I developed fairly good aim; I could hit an cat's open mouth from six feet away.  Oh, I had a Chow who also begged for warm milk at milking time.

Anonymous said...

Cute calander this month. My grandmother used to squirt milk into the cats mouths when milking many years ago. Helen

Anonymous said...

My god, man!  Hello Kitty is totally giving us the finger.  

Plus, you know, it's normally not a good idea to try and milk a cow with horns.  

-Dan

Anonymous said...

I have 2 cats that will drink milk from MY glass.

Kathy

PS so you know about the alerts! left my comment over at jeff's

Anonymous said...

Looks like they were out of Full Metal Jacket calendars, eh?