Thursday, September 1, 2005

Investigating Private Journals and New Journals

Hi folks...if you're having rostering problems with your Private Journal (that is, if you're having problems adding or removing people
who can read your Private Journal), please let me know via comments
here or in an e-mail to me. (Please include whether it was created as
private, or converted from a public Journal.)



We had been seeing some odd things; the tech folks put in a fix, and would like to know if anyone is still being affected.



Also, if you're having any sort of trouble with a Journal that you just
created (such as you can't add an entry), also please let me know
so I can pass the info to the tech folks.



Thanks -- Joe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently had to change my journal to private and 2 days ago about 30 of my readers were taken off of my journal, and then replaced about 2 hours later.  Every person that was taken off received a notice that they weren't allowed to read my journal anymore causing me to have to send many emails explaining that I didn't do it.  

Also, when I do a new entry, it NEVER shows me the entry after I save it.  I have to go all the way out of AOL, log off, and then come back on.  That is the ONLY way I can see my entry to proof it to see if it looks okay (placement of graphics is never the way it is when you are typing the entry, it always looks different once saved).

Also (!), when I take the music code out of my prior entry and put a new music code into my newest entry, it still plays the old music instead of the new music.
Hope this at least helps a bit,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Could you do an entry about the boards new format and what you guys have changed and why it has changed, and any more plans for change in the future for it?