Friday, September 23, 2005

New Guest Editor's Picks for 9/23

Hi everybody. As posted in the Journals Message Board, our new Guest Editor's Picks are up on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Kelly

Our Guest Editor this week is Kelly,
a single mom who used to be in the Air Force, and is now a math major
pursuing a degree in education. (Or maybe engineering -- she's still
deciding). 



Her featured blog is In My Opinion (its full name is actually In My Opinion, and Yes I Have an Opinion on EVERYTHING), and you can see Kelly's top blog picks in her blog entry:

* Christy's Thoughts
* Really Living
* A Survivor's Guide
* Miss O's Soapbox
* Bekah's Butterflies
* Am I Thinking That?

Kelly's
picks center around everyday people (to coin a phrase). Observant
readers will also note that the promo tag line I used on the Journals
main page is a reference to the Clint Eastwood movie of the same name.

I have a pending update about Hurricane blog resources, so stay tuned.

Thanks -- Joe


Tag:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey to god you dont make me make apage, i already spend enogh time on really i am iterrested i did read a litte of the instruction but give me a break, for once take care.