Monday, October 9, 2006

Kong's Band-Aid Colored Saliva?

Really, 'Toy Story' could have been a
documentary. 'Pee-Wee's Playhouse'? Practically historical fiction.

We all know that toys
get up and have lives of their own whenever nobody's looking. It's why you
should never have too many
Mcfarlane
toys
in one place, and a
very good reason to be creeped out by those old ladies that collect dolls.

Like any self-respecting
balding Web geek, I've got a few toys littering my cube. And sure, I expect a
certain amount of monkeyshines among my desk's plastic denizens in my absence.
But when I got in today, I saw evidence of some behavior beyond the pale.
Something horrific must have happened right before I showed up and everyone had
to freeze.

I was able to
snap a few shots for evidence, which you can see below:

So now I have to ask your take, J-Landers: what exactly do
you think is HAPPENING here?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's that??? I was shocked when it first appeared on the screen... ready to run away... escape... quick!... how scary is this thing... I would not be able to work with this on my desk... it's a no-no... has really something happened in your absence or did you buy it like that? this is not a toy!
Valerie

Anonymous said...

I don't know what's going on, but it's giving me flashbacks to a date I had not too long ago.  

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/

Anonymous said...

There's something wrong with you, isn't there?
-Paul
http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

Anonymous said...

I think it is pretty funny! Ha! That should tell you about my warped sense of humor! Good thing I'm in psych! HA!

Anonymous said...

This blog is very good and funny !!!

Anonymous said...

Go over to Shawn Shrager's cubicle... he is rumored to have like 5000 action figure man-dolls. If Derek Jeter statues were *ussy, he'd be Wilt Chamberlain.

Anonymous said...

As a bartender I can tell you exactly what happened here.  King Kong had one too many Cherry bombs..trying to build his courage up to talk to Godzilla....and when he finally went in for the kill...he had a uhhh premature.....situation. It happens...just makes you wanna cry.  Have a groovy weekend.
Dwana