Monday, October 2, 2006

Journals is Sloooooow In Case You Hadn't Noticed

Hi all ... Journals is moving at an absolutely glacial pace at the moment, in case you hadn't caught that already. It seems that one of our advertising partners is having a server error that is dragging everything down to a molasses crawl.

They're aware of the problem and working on it as fast as they can. Until then, sit tight and breathe easily, everything's gonna be okay.

Take this opportunity to get some fresh air, I say. I'll let y'all know everything I can just as soon as I know something else myself.

Take care ...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying... but it took a long time before I could read your entry... why was I so in a rush!!?... I closed something else to read your entry!!... just laughing

Anonymous said...

I sent you an e-mail about this.  Glad to know AOL is aware of it already.

Anonymous said...

I had noticed ,but so nice of you to confirm and explain it ,.,.,Jan

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have noticed it is as slow as a snail. Helen

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thanks for advising us, Jeff - I keep cursing the advertisers as I've LONG had problems loading journals pages which keep stalling on ads.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up ... saved me from cursing at my 'puter!  LOL

LORI

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...  I was yanking my hair out as I was trying to post the last of my stupid questions entries.  It was a little tense for a minute there.  

Oddly, in the time it took to finally post that entry, I was able to arrange a flight to Virginia AND order an autographed Paul Molitor Louisville Slugger off eBay.  

I'm just sayin'

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/

Anonymous said...

Whew, and I thought it was just me!

Anonymous said...

Aol lags behind everyone else, Accessability, response, choice off venue, (that is now) And price. MSN wil kill your shortly

Anonymous said...

I thought it was my computer gone wrong, i could'nt get to read alerts last night and also trouble getting into my own journal...thanx for the info. it is much appreciated!

Astra!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal