Thursday, May 8, 2008

Organizational Challenge!

                                            

 

This week I will challenge your Organizational Skills

 

But first a recap of the previous weeks

 

Two weeks age the challenge was FUN! "Who Are You" on the tree. I truly enjoyed reading all of your
comments and as promised... I told you I would tell you which one I saw myself as.


This exercise is always fun because there is no wrong answer.  It all comes down to how you see yourself.

When I first did this exercise I saw myself as #20.   Many of you who
picked #20 saw yourself as "tired: "warn" "lazy" or "apathetic."

When I first picked #20 I thought of it as someone who had gone up and
down the tree so many times they simply took a break to regroup.

Today I saw myself as #4  I lost my grip and just wasn't able to keep  up with all of my challenges. (I still want to get in touch with all of  you who responded) Luckily there is soft ground below, and I am pretty certain that if I am knocked unconscious #20 would be woken by the thud and come check on me.  If not #7 looks like he/she would love to jump off the swing and run over to dust me off.  Or #19 after making sure #5 had a solid footing would come check on me.  I'm not certan about #18.  I'm not quite sure why he is there by the ladder.  Is he holding it up for the climber waiting to kick it out from under #3.

This week at Inspiration we have been talking about getting organized.  Some of you are trying to do so and others seem to have it very much under control.  This challenge is for you no matter if your are organized of functionally messy.

 

Here is the challenge.

 

If you are trying to get organized, pick one thing you wish you could be more organized with and work on it for a week.  Make a "project".  Put it on priority status and share with us what it is you would like to be more organized with.

 

If you are organized, and have great tips, please share them in the comments section, e-mail me, or share your help and insight with those that posted below.  Try to offer three to six GREAT tips that will help those that are struggling to get organized.

 

You have till next Thursday to complete this challenge.  Don't forget to grab the tag and add it to your sidebar if you are joining with us.  Additionally if you know anyone that would be interested in sharing or might be inspired by this, please invite them to join!

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The filing cabinet is my best friend.  I keep everything organized in sections such as receipts, bills to be paid, bills paid, bank statements, W2s, insurance.  It helps me find things very easy.
Missie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I do not understand this concept "organized."    I do, however, know it when I see it.    (I don't see it too often at my house.)
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Barb said it like it is for me.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Organize? LOLOLOL Surely you jest. What does that mean? My filing cabinet is a catch all. I think too much to organize.

Anonymous said...

I am working on organizing my photos as we speak almost have them all done
great challenge
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Okay, great challenge.  This is a small thing perhaps to organize.  I am going to organize my two tables that have things thrown up on them.  They are catch alls.  May sound easy, but they are not, as they have papers on them also that need to be organized (some need to be filed, some followed through on).  I will finish by Thursday of next.  That is my guess.

Now come on you all, are you chicken?  Why aren't you doing Rosemary's assignment, LOL.

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink  

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I have some organizing to do, just need to pick where I want to start and will let you know!
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

OK OK!!!!!I hear you.  My bills and files and stuff need to be organized.  Lets see now,  I know I stuck a pile under the pillow in the back bedroom when company came.  And I know there is another pile....give me a minute.....oh, down with the pots. I'll start tomorrow nite, (Friday).  No computer, no TV, just me in the back bedroom with the file cabinet.
                           Marlene
    http://journals.aol.com/domsmom27/one-day-at-a-time

Anonymous said...

I have been working on that off and on since the warm weather popped in..I use the flylady method..and it seems to work for me...I am seeing some progress..LOL..wishing you a great weekend..TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

hello rosemary, better late than never!!!LOL i am behind with alerts at the moment. I am usually quite organized, most people say too organized but i know that their are areas i need to work on! I have so far... finished building a shed so that two cupbords inside the house could be reorganized, sorted out the kids clothes, and a few more that were all waiting for the shed. still have the kitchen cupboards to do, my clothes and a biggy that i am not sure about, oh and of course getting the business ready!!!LOL the one i am not sure about is time management i need to reorganize my day to fit in children, housework, husband and business, i am hoping that it will just happen!! doubt it...LOL. I shall take the kitchen and my clothes and try to do them by the end of the week!! take care and thanks for the challenge. mrs t xx