Thursday, May 15, 2008

Inpiration Challenge!

So how did everyone do with their organizing?  Once you have gotten organized the next challenge is to stay that way.  If you are like me, that is where the real challenge lies.  The best way to overcome this problem is to be able to pinpoint where you have the most difficult time staying organized and try to develop coping skills to deal with it. As you organize try to take notice of when you having difficulties and look for alternative ways to deal with the situation.


                                           

This weeks challenge is unique.   We here in J-land usually do a good job of inspiring one another.  However when we walk away from our computer life challenges come crashing back and it is often difficult to keep a positive outlook on things.

 

I would like to challenge each of you to find a truly inspirational story and post it on you blog/journal.  Then share it not only with those here in J-land, but send it out to everyone on your mailing list.  Spread the love.

 

Find something that makes you really say WOW! That is amazing, I wish there were more people in the world like that.  Here is an example of what I mean.

 



To read the full Story Click here:  FULL STORY

 

If you are submitting a video clip and can place a transcript below the video that would be very helpful as I did above.  There are those that enjoy journals because they are able to read them.  They may not be able to enjoy the video because they have slow dial up or because they are hearing impaired.

 

If you decide to participate in the challenge please grab the "challenge yourself challenge" and put it in your sidebar, then place a comment below with a link to your blog so that everyone can stop by and see it or read it.  Also, don't forget to forward the link to everyone in your address book! 



 




Tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting challenge, Rosemary; I'll have to see if I can find anything inspiring :)

betty

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I have found that the best way to stayorganized is to have a place for everything and everything in it's place. The few seconds or minutes that it takes is much better than the hours it will take at the end of the day or worse, The end of the week.
I am a Feng Shui enthusiast, and I have found many solutions by reading the articals on the subject!
I thought about taking the challenge but I guess I'm too late. I took that challenge years ago!
Keep at it, It will become habit. You just have to keep practicing until it becomes second nature.
Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

I'v heard it said that God is Black.... by some who thought they knew.
and yet, though they be liars or ignorant of fact, they spoke true..........
For God is Black--- He is the blackest of and riches of soil...Life
And he is white,... the purest of white, The snows that cover the  highest and most majestic of mountains. His throne  I'm sure.And he is Green, .... He is the green of the fields, the meadows, the leaves of a lovely rose .......
And he is Blue, He is the blue skys ..The blue of a new born baby's eyes, the blue of the sea ... He is all the blue flowers,  alive with his love.
God is many colors, He is all colors, He is the rainbow. So what does it matter the color of one's skin?   It'sthe person that counts. The person within.

How boreing if all the flowers in the world were one color!!!
We are the flowers in Gods garden. All colors and sizesAnd shapes. Just as shurly
as God meant all the flowers of the earthto grow and live in  colorful harmony
He meant this for us to.!!

Anonymous said...

New to this blogging gig, but eager to learn and grow.  Please see my blog and let me know if my writings help you.  

As for staying organized, I prided myself in being just that, until I started blogging and now I'm all over the place reading other blogs, getting inspired, and then trying to write.  It's a challenge in itself, but I say, "Bring it on!"

http://journals.aol.com/howiseeit101/how-i-see-it/