Sunday, May 18, 2008

"What's the Caption? Wednesday" #7 Poll

Hi, it's Krissy.  Sorry about posting late today.  I hate to do this to you all.  Let me tell you what happened.

 

I awoke pretty early, and got on the computer.  But, ugghhh, this narcolepsy of mine - I must have fallen asleep 10 times while at the computer.  I absolutely hate narcolepsy.  Some days are like this.  I just keep falling asleep.  Sometimes it is for a few minutes.  And sometimes it is for a few hours.  Well, this morning it was both.  After falling asleep repeatedly for intervals that lasted a few seconds each, I fell asleep for about three hours. Ughhhhhh.  So that's the reason for posting so late.

 

But now let's get on with the game!      

 

Valerie and I want to thank all of you who submitted captions for this week's "What's the Caption? Wednesday".  

 

A panel of JLand judges has looked over all the captions, and has chosen four for you to vote on. 

 

So now it's your turn to participate.  Using the poll we have provided, choose your favorite caption for the photo below. 

 

We are asking a few things of you.  We want the best caption to win fair and square.  Please vote only once.  Vote for the caption you like best, not for your favorite author!  And please, nobody campaign for votes.  You are on your honor.

 

You have until midnight on Monday to vote.  On Tuesday morning the winner will be announced.         

 

Now have fun! ~ now go and vote!

 

                   
             

                  


**"What's the Caption? Wednesday" game is run by Valerie of There is a Season and Krissy of Sometimes I Think



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really funny, lol.  I placed my vote.

Anonymous said...

loved these all; I voted; thanks Krissy for your endurance and commitment to keep this game going (you and Val of course :)

betty

Anonymous said...

WOW . I voted!!!!

Anonymous said...

My vote is in
Nancy

Anonymous said...

gave my vote
Cindi

Anonymous said...

My vote is in.

Rose

Anonymous said...

The votes were noted at midnight.  The winner has been determined and will receive his/her award in the morning.  Please do not continue to add votes.  Only those votes that had been cast until that point will be count.  

Each time we play this game, there are a few people who continue to cast a ballot after the time for voting is over.  I wish this didn't happen.  There is no way to officially shut the poll down, but I do know who the winner is b/c I check it at midnite.  I am wondering why there are some who have to continue to vote.  I hope it is that they simply didn't read the directions, and not that they wanted to falsely bolster a finalist's votes to make them the winner...  Having said that, as I said, it doesn't matter all that much, I do either stay up late monday nights, or get up from a sleep to check the votes...  Right now I was awakened by an alarm clock to come check who won.  All I am saying, LOL, is that if I am going to put work into the game, then please respect it, and don't vote after midnight, LOL...  Okay, enough of my rant, LOve you all,

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Just checking the aol journals