Monday, May 5, 2008

Feature Focus : Adding Slideshows to your blog - Part 2

Here is the second update on
adding photo slideshows to your
blog.


Rockyou.com and Slide.com examples are
below.   They are very similar types of slideshow
creation sites - allowing you to create slideshows with lots and lots
of different styles, music, themes.  For example, Rockyou has
over 20 different slideshow styles.

Rockyou allows
you to select Music from the list of genres, though I couldn't find one
I liked.     Slide.com has a
similar option, though I could not find
it.   

-Will @ willspeaking.com






 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice.

I personally like DotPhoto.com to use for my photos also Smilebox.com

I will look into these sites and see how they compare.

Thank you for sharing.

Rose

Anonymous said...

I've used slide.com before and love it but I found out that the music setting selected should be shut off before setting it as if you don't when someone looks at it on your journal they can't shut it off themselves. Readers have an option of clicking on the little microphone within the picuture itself I guess.I'll check out rocky.com too. thanks,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

I just tried both the sites you recommended.  They are both fun!

Thanks

Rose