Friday, May 16, 2008

Guest Editor Picks May 16,2008


   Photobucket


                   Hi
Everyone


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I would
like to thank the editors of
'Magic
Smoke'


for asking
me to be  their  journals guest editor this
time..


I was completely
flabbergasted that I was picked!!


I'm
Connie
,my  main journal is   
Anyway.......


and my
new photo journal is  
FREEZE
FRAME


 Please drop by and
visit them, I'm always glad to
have visitors.


 


The only job I've
ever had was as an Avon lady for a few


months.


I have been married to my wonderful hubby,Bob
for 41
years.


We have one
 son and two daughters .


Two
grandsons and
two
grandaughters.


We live in rural
Ohio on 15 acres.


We raise our own
beef for our kids and us.


We have two mixed
breed outside dogs,


Miss
Queenie
and Miss
Molly .


And a
mixed breed inside dog,
Miss Nala-who


has her
own journal,
'Woof Woof''.


 



We have two
timber wolves ,Shasta and
Cher.



Photobucket


 


And we have many
barn cats.


I  enjoy
riding  my 4 wheelers.


I have two
 Blasters and they are a 'blast'


<me


 


Our daughter and son
and their kids all ride


with me
w
hen they
can.


I love taking
photographs. 


I just started
making tags and layouts.


***********


I actually am a new
reader to some of these journals .


I
think 
 I found  some by way of comments they
left


in
my  journal and  I found some by way
of comments


they  left  in others
journals.


I  hope you find one or more that is new to
you  and
 go


around and give them
a nice J-Land 'Hello'



***********


Journeyz 
Destination



 Rebecca
is a very sweet gal.You can call her Journey
,


if you'd
like.  She is
from  Ohio, just like me.


She visited my
journal and fell in love with a tag I did with


a country home and
said if she could get a home in the country


it would look just
like that,would I please  put Journeyz


Dreamon
it.


So I did,
and made  other ones for her also.


She has a 
very busy life even though


she
has 
 some  medical problems.


Please stop by  and get to know
her.


I'm
sure  you will like
her and become fast friends.


***********


I had
picked Chuck
and then when I went
to the test


journal ,I saw the
guest editor before me had  also


picked  him .But I am am still including him, as
he deserves


another
plug.


Dribble
by Chuck Ferris


I saw a comment
Chuck had left someone,so I had to go see


who this
was....and he had me laughing from the
get-go.


He also dabbles
(dribble and dabble,LOL) in art and he wears


many painters
smocks,Piccaso,Monet,Worhol and some I



haven't
even discovered or is it he hasn't even
discovered yet?.


You have
to  see  for yourself.  Here's the
link-


chasferris'
photostream .


***********


Lady Magnolias Daily
Blog


Donna is a new
'grandma' to baby Emma,whose mommy
she


took under her angel
wings when she was a child.So she is


'grandma' to new Emma.
Donna  lives for the Lord.


I enjoy reading the
goings on in her life, as I am sure


you will
also.


***********


Midnight


June-Dear-Dear-
June


There is
alot to l
ove about
June.


First
and foremost -she loves the Lord.


She has 
been through a roller coaster life and has come


through it
with  style, grace and a  wonderful sense 
of humor.


She cracks me up.But
she also keeps me grounded.


I keep 
trying to convince  her to have her 
journal


published as a
book .
June will
intrigue you.She will inspire


you to see life
differently....To live life with a happy heart.


June also
has a shared prayer journal.


Kisses
,Hugs and Prayers


***********


Boredom Eats Away
At Me


Jenny
is a vivacious young gal from England and
foremost


she is the #1 Queen
fan --


(not the Queen mum,although I'm
sure she's quite


fond of her also) -.The rock group Queen!! 


She also
loves other rock groups,Foo Fighters,Kaiser
Chiefs


and
many others.


She goes to lots of
concerts with her best buds .


Just  sit
back and relax and read about  her side
splitting


tales
of 
her good
times  (and some  not so good times)
.


She leaves you
waiting for the next chapter in the life


of
Jenny.
***********


I sure hope that I
have put in a good enough plug for these


deserving J-Landers and lots
and lots of you pop in and


get to know them- I
know you'll be glad  that you did.


Thanks for having
me
 !!


This was
fun
 ~Connie~
   
~*~


 


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being guest editor.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Good job and congrats on being guest editor.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

congratulations on being a guest editor; it is fun, isn't it? I know most of your journals you picked; will go over and offer congratulations to all :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Congrats Connie!!!
Great entry~
Marie

Anonymous said...

Connie Thank you for two things, first that you posted a picture of yourself. It is so wonderful to finally see the face of the person who has become a real friends to me. Although in a way I have seen your face through the the beautiful pictures and intriguing graphics that you share with us all.
And I am sitting here trying to collect my thoughts after reading the email you sent me  announcing you being guest editor and mentioning me ! My eyes filled with tears at the kind things you said of me .  Thank you for everything, especially for your friendship!
I cant believe you almost stopped journaling  and now you have been rewarded  for all of your hard work and dedication to making J land a fun and beautiful place!  Well Done Connie   !!!!!   your friend, June

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, god bless you connie for picking me xx  Your such a sweetie x  (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie Jenny's is the only journal I read the others are completely new to me and will stop by and visit.
Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and Great Job!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Connie on being chosen as Guest Editor. Great picks. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

I was proud you picked my jopurnal Dribble for folks to peek at. I've been a little "down"l lately and not much fun, but you picked me anyway. Thank you.  I was especially glad you linked folks to Photosrream...I enjoy doodling with Paint program and was delighted to share my fun. We all get paint in a bundle when we get our computers and some folks don't even know it is there. Hope they discover what a great gadget it is.