Wednesday, December 6, 2006

YGP, File Manager Blogs

It appears that You've Got
Pictures is back up and running
. I don't know the details on the
problem, myself, but thought you'd all appreciate the news. The
AOL Pictures Team has a blog of their own as well
-- I strongly encourage you all to subscribe to their Alerts and check in when
you can. Check 'em out here:
The AOL Pictures Blog

Additionally, Will Kern is now the
Product Manager for AOL Hometown, which includes
File Manager. He has a blog as well, where he can
more accurately field your questions and complaints about all things File
Manager. Check that out here:
It's a Product
Thing



Finally, both of these blogs are linked in the right rail of
this very blog, Magic Smoke.

I'm sorry
that I don't have specific answers for you at this time myself.
However, these folks are in a much better position to understand and articulate
problems with their products.

Thanks -- Jeff

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't use either of those two products.
-Paul
http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

MY pictures are not back. Any idea why?

Anonymous said...

Nope, my pictures aren't back.  In fact the ones I had put back myself yesterday are gone again.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Jeff ,I was reassured you answered my sos immediately, and yes thank you my pictures are restored ....Jan  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

i love ur pages  and get to see what other ppl think about certain things lol




u may not know me but oh well guess u will find out l8er

Anonymous said...

Some pics are back...others are not. I even put some back in yesterday & they're gone today.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hello, all. Thanks for leaving updates regarding your AOL Pictures experience here. I am going to refer this link to the Pictures people. However, you may want to leave your comments directly on their blog as well (http://journals.aol.com/aolpictures/AOLPictures) so that they can communicate with you directly.

Thanks -- Jeff

Anonymous said...

Can anyone out there tell me why my pictures ... some from 2005!! ... are still not back. Please tell me I don ot have to go back and add them all again. If so, it's time to start a new blog on another provider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Words ... at least polite words ... cannot convey how thoroughly, utterly pissed off I am by this. I am about ready to ditch AOL ("Always-out-of-Luck") completely.

Anonymous said...

Like the others said, I'm outta here.  I can learn.

Anonymous said...

OK, I surrender! I have gone back and have started adding (manually) all the pictures that were there originally. My suspicion, however, is that if/wehn the problem is ever fixed it will probably wipe out what I have been doing in the meantime! I love you guys. Can't you just leave well enough alone? When is a an upgrade or a fix NOT an upgrade or fix? Pretty much all the time here.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff, on both of my blogs I can't add or edit entries. No icon's. It was like this last night but this happens at least once a week that after a certain morning hour I can not add entries. I assume its because your doing programming upgrades  and everything is normally fine later on. NOT TODAY,lol....Is there something going on? -Raven

http://journals.aol.com/rebuketheworld/RebukeTheWorld/
http://journals.aol.com/rebuketheworld/RandomThougthsConnected/