Monday, December 4, 2006

'You've Got Pictures' Problems

I've received a number of e-mails and
comments from you regarding problems with photos in your
Journals
, specifically You've Got
Pictures
photos.

From what I understand at the moment, YGP is
going through an upgrade
and will be down until everything is
installed. Because Journals is dependent on YGP for photos, your Journals are
affected. However, once YGP is upgraded and up and running again,
your photos should come back.

Please accept
my apologies for this incovenience -- and thanks for your patience.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Jeff ,you have been very prompt dealing with this problem ,I appreciate this ...Jan

Anonymous said...

yea... um.... "you've got pictures" doesnt work very well. is it depending on the computer or does the program just suck? well hit me baacck and check out me at "journal.aol.com/chcolatecndy/memyselfandi" THANKS

Anonymous said...

I hate to keep bitching, but what could possibly be the hold-up in getting our pictures on line to our blog.  Waiting, can anybody keep up abreast of the very latest.  I know Jeff is trying, but it is apparently out of his command. Thanx,

Larry

http://journals.aol.com/larryt39/LarrysThoughts

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I changed the html quite a few times and my music still doesnt play....I know it worked before for me...Is it because its a .wma music file? -Raven

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff 24 hours later ,still no pictures ,,Jan http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

I am not personally missing pictures but I know many are

However.  I just tried to get into Alert Me As Comments Are Added.  I needed to add a couple of journals to my alert list and delete a couple of others.  All  I get is, This service is unavailable, try later.  Well, I tried yesterday morning as well and it did not work then either.  Got any reason for this one?