Friday, December 1, 2006

File Manager Problems? Read Stephanie!

Hey folks -- I'm in California right now,
arrived safe and sound and slightly jetlagged. Apart from being seated next to a
large, loud man who made lots of loud, crappy jokes to NOBODY AT ALL the trip
was pretty painless.

That said, you guys really need to check out Stephanie's post today,
particularly if you have been frustrated with our ongoing outages and
extra-especially if you are having File Manager
headaches.
She's on the job and trying to help.
Go check it
out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just lost several pics from my journals.  Does anybody else have this issue right now?  Saturday PM..

What's up Jeff?

Larry

http://journals.aol.com/larryt39/LarrysThoughts

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jeff... I was  having trouble using file manager because I kept getting error messages. This evening, as I was posting a comment in Stephanies'  journal to let her know that I was   having trouble, I went back and tried one more time and file manager worked just fine. So I told her that sometiems it works, and sometimes it doesn't. Don'tknow how much help that will be, but that is what I've been experiencing. I did have success using it tonight. Thanks, Jeff. bea

Anonymous said...

dear Jeff
thanks a ton Jeff!
hugs,natalie