Friday, December 15, 2006

Vive la AOL France Journals

I almost forgot -- I mentioned yesterday that AOL FR (France) Journals weren't getting New Entry or Comment Added Alerts.

Working together, the Journals & Alerts teams figured it out -- some of the servers weren't talking to each other properly. This has been fixed, so AOL FR bloggers should be getting their Alerts normally.

I realize that, since I don't speak, read or write French, this particular entry will probably be of limited use to the affected users, but I never want to miss an opportunity to talk about when something gets fixed.

Thanks -- Joe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes it looks like our music issue is fixed yay yay yay.

Anonymous said...

This Frog cares, Joe.

Anonymous said...

What's the best way to look for international journals?

Kathy