Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Just Another Movie Mashup: Optimash Prime vs. Darth Tater

Hi folks -- things have been relatively quiet today, it being the day before Independence Day.

In my Kwik-E-Mart entry yesterday, I mentioned a Transformers movie tie-in, and here it is: The Mr. Potato Head people did another custom spud for the movie (which opened today, with some evening showings last night); this one's called Optimash Prime:

This one was an impulse buy -- I got it about a week ago at the supermarket.

Now, I'm not one to leave the toys in the box, so I opened it up, and now Mr. Prime has a place of honor next to Darth Tater on my cubicle wall:

We're off tomorrow, so I'll see you on Thursday.

Best wishes to all for a safe Fourth of July!

Thanks -- Joe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got Darth Tater but now I'll have to run out and get Optimash!  Did you see the Spiderman one?

Anonymous said...

I missed the Spider-Man one, though seeing it on the Web site, I can't say it really appe... nope, not going to say it. I can't say it's on my list. Neither is the R2D2.

The Spud Trooper one, maybe. -- Joe

Anonymous said...

OMG... that totally rocks!  My son is a total Transformers NUT!

Thanks Joe!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hi hun I wonder if you can help,I used to have an aol blog but deleted it a while ago,now Im ready to start another,I cant,I just get a message saying blogs unavailable,do I need to check my pop up blocker or anything as im rusty now lol thanx zoe xxxxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Zoe -- I think I know what's happening here -- it's come up before but I thought we fixed it. I have asked the Journals tech team to investigate and fix this.

Thanks -- Joe (posted & mailed)