Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Blogplugs

Hi folks -- it being Friday, here's another round of blogplugs, which are entries that bloggers have sent to me or labeled with the tag so that other people will see them. To see everything that people have tagged, click the tag:

* Kathi talks about this year's Project 2,996, where bloggers post to remember the victims of the 9/11 attacks. (See the Project 2,996 blog.)

* Sugar weighs in on the Michael Vick dogfighting charges.

* Krissy adds her own LOLcat contribution.

* D wrapped up her week (last week, but still)

* Kelly pays respects to a fallen police officer

* Finally, as a reminder, I'm still going to be posting here, but I'll be doing a lot more blogging over at the Social Media Mess, one of the categories in the new Social Media Blog I'm editing.

Of interest to folks here may be my latest entry entitled: I'm Going on Vacation. Please Leave a Comment and Burglarize My House.

Thanks -- Joe


Tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TY for the mention Joe.
Received a letter from AIM, I'm sooo confused! Are we losing our AOl Journals & ALL the graphics & pictures on them...as of end of July everything is switched to AIM?????
Sugar

Anonymous said...

OK...I don't even understand how these blogplugs work!  If you get a chance..or ANYONE reading this...please enlighten me.
Thanks!
nancy

Anonymous said...

Sugar -- you'll have to re-read the e-mail you received, but I'm almost positive the mail you got was about the rebranding and relaunch of the AOL Groups product (http://groups.aol.com), not Journals. Thanks -- Joe (posted & mailed)

Anonymous said...

Joe, thanks for mentioning my Michael (LOLcat)!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink