Thursday, April 19, 2007

Seeing Any Journals Problems Today?

Hi folks -- getting a few reports of random Journals problems popping up today. If you're experiencing any Journals problems, including but not limited to:

* "Forbidden" or "Internal Server Error" messages when trying to post entries.
* Edit or Add Entry buttons not showing up when they're supposed to.

Or any other continuing weirdness, please let me know, and I will pass your reports to the tech folks.

I'm guess it's an authentication problem -- will let you know when we hear more.

Thanks -- Joe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only problem I've been having and have had for 2 mos. now is I don't get the instant alerts when I'm online.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Anonymous said...

I was having a bunch of problems yesterday...seems better today.

nancy