Friday, April 13, 2007

Big, Freaky Smiley Faces

Hi folks -- you know, I could have sworn that I'd posted something since Tuesday, but going through my text files (I do my drafts offline and save them), I see that's not the case. It's been a hectic week.

So I thought I was seeing things when I was walking down to get lunch -- looking across the atrium, I saw this:


Yikes.

That's good for a double-take right there.

Here's a closer crop:


Big, Smiley Face.

Apparently, a trio of young hooliganettes (Victoria, Olivia, & Amelia, behind the pillow) had taken over a conference room, and equipped with a smiley pillow, endeavored to make things in the office a bit more interesting.

Gee, Sharon, who do you think they get it from?

Thanks -- Joe

[Update: In case it's not abundantly clear from the photo and accompanying text, Victoria, Olivia and Amelia are Sharon's daughters, visiting the office.]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

do any of you people actually do any work?  wondering....

AJ in SF

Anonymous said...

I suppose they are trying to keep up a positive outlook for Friday the 13th, lol.
Sincerely, Rose~*

Anonymous said...

AJ -- apparently not. Darn those child labor laws!

If you're referring to the *adults* (including, technically, myself), I hope the answer is evident.

Thanks -- Joe

Anonymous said...

I never saw a smiley with long blonde hair.  I've seen the whole body thing, but never long blonde, hair.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

That warranted a double-take, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone's approximation of the AOL running stick figure icon!