Thursday, April 5, 2007

I'm Feeling Very Vulnerable Right Now

Hi folks --  I read today that Google CEO Eric Schmidt makes $1 in annual salary, but has a personal security detail that runs $532,755 a year. (You can see the full SEC filing if you like that sort of thing.)

Between that and learning that CNN Center in Atlanta has armed security guards, I'm feeling slightly unprotected right now.

(Also, I learned that if someone says, "Get out my way, pimpin'," you'd best get out of their way, since they're probably packing.)

That is all. -- Joe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But the real question is do you need to be more secure? Why do people have security detail...hmmm..do you want to be like that?

Anonymous said...

If I had an estimated wealth of $4.8265 billion, I think I could learn to live with it. -- Joe

Anonymous said...

At least you in theory make more than $1./year:)

Anonymous said...

LOL, should we tell you to watch yer back or somethin'?

Anonymous said...

If I had his money I could live on a dollar salary.