Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Please don't vote after 9 am Eastern time in the Caption game

Hi, Krissy here. 

 

I have noticed that some of you are continuing to vote in the latest "What's the Caption? Wednesday" poll hours after it has closed.  

 

Valerie and I checked the poll at 9 am EDT this morning and recorded the results of the poll at that time.  The results were officially placed in the KrissyandVal screename account.   We know the winner and the placement of each finalist.

 

We ask that you do not vote after 9 am each Tuesday.  Thank you.

 

We are sorry that the names of the finalists and the winner have not been posted yet.  We had hoped to do the entry this morning, but ended up having some family emergencies.

 

Everything should be posted by tomorrow.  We will try to have a new photo up tomorrow also.  Thank you for understanding!

 

Take care, Krissy :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I may have screwed it up.
I apologize.

Anonymous said...

Unless the time is posted right there with the poll, I wouldn't have known it.  So, sorry if the one time I did vote, if it was after some stated time!!

Anonymous said...

hugs!
happy 4th!
natalie