Friday, July 4, 2008

come play JLand Photo Shoot #137 - July fun

          


It's time for another JLand Photo Shoot.  If you would like to participate in photo shoot #137, please find it in my blog at Sometimes I Think.


                             The subject is:


              July fun


examples: swimming, picnic, fireworks, baseball, convertible



Please post your entry in your blog by Saturday, July 12, at 11 PM, EDT.   That's an hour before midnight. 

 

We are not asking you to post by July 5th.  We want you to be able to enjoy the July 4th weekend without having to post.  Please post your entries in your journal/blog by the following Saturday (July 12). 

All you need to do to participate in this photo shoot is to click on the link below:


                            JLand Photo Shoot #137


Don't forget to come back and leave your link in Sometimes I Think after you've posted your photo in your own blog.  


I hope you take some shots while you are out there enjoying yourself in the coming week!  But most importantly, have fun!


Have a great Fourth of July weekend!


Krissy :)    



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're attending a big "Chiari" picnic tomorrow for the holiday so I'm hoping to get a good picture then.
Missie

Anonymous said...

As I've told Martha in the past, I'd actually have to buy a camera :-) ~Mary

Anonymous said...

going to fireworks and a street fair tonight; hoping to get some good pictures :)

have a Happy Fourth Krissy & John :)

betty

Anonymous said...

I am having a cook out and fire works were put off until tomorrow night! I will get pictures then!!!
Happy 4th!!!  Keep Safe
Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/