Sunday, July 6, 2008

Weedkend Blogplugs - 7/6/08


Hi folks,


Hope all you had a great 4th of July
weekend here in the US. I sure had a great one. Not too many blogplug
submissions this week. Let's go get
'em.

* Indigo
has come up with a few
logos
for Rosemary's challenge
which was to submit a new logo for the "Nice
Matters
" award. She reflects on what independence day in the
US means to her. She reminds us that freedom
and hope
were the twin values this country was built on.
Well, she cannot believe her eyes when she visits her optometrist on
her birthday and finds out she
needs needs bifocals
, but her husband does not :). She also
thanks all the people who sent her cards and
wishes.

* Penny celebrates
America's independence day and salutes the sacrifices of the armed
forces past and
present.

* Tawnya's
Wednesday
Hero

is Lance Cpl. Julie Martinez.

* Christopher
would like us to visit his friend Steve's
journal
. Please do stop by to say hello.


Contests &
Trivia!

* Weekly
sentence with Val.
This winners
for the letters
SCWTST.
This week's letters
are 
LTRSTM.

* Monday Morning
Question with Krissy
.
"The first half of
the year ends tonight.  If you had to pick a theme for the
last six months (a few words to describe it) what would it
be?"


Lights,
Camera
and
Action!

* Krissy's
JLand Photo Shoot entries
for the subject
"July
fun
".


---

Thanks
again for the blogplugs
this week.
Don't forget to tag your best en
tries with
"blogplugs".
If you want to be a Guest Editor
or have some
interesting (or useful) blogplugs, send your submissions to
JournalsEditor@aol.com and we'll review
them. Also, if you would like to host a quiz or a contest or
have any fun ideas
that you would like to share with the
community please send us email at the same
address.


~Vish

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the link to Steve's journal is bad.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blogplugs, Vish.  I think there were not a lot of blogplugs b/c there was not a lot of blogging going on this week.  I know I wasn't!  I was outside enjoying the beautiful weather, especially this fourth of July weekend!  Now I am going to get back into the swing of things, where blogging is concerned.  I want to post my fireworks photos (if they came out that is!), that I took with my new digital camera that I got a few days ago.  I have to remove old software and load new software before I find out if they took...  If so I'll post them.  At any rate, I will be posting again!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

buggieboo1, thanks for the catch and my apologies. I have fixed the link

Vish