Thursday, July 3, 2008

Winner of "What's the Caption? Wednesday" #13!...


Hello Caption Game players!  Val here =).  I am deeply sorry for being late posting the winner of this week's game.  I have had a couple of family crises that have kept me away from the computer.  So very sorry.  I will be posting this week's picture immediately following this entry.  Thank you for understanding.  Now on to the winner!   Krissy, I, and the judges would like to
CONGRATULATE Nancy of My Life And Loving It
!!  If you are able, please pay her a visit and congratulate her!  Congrats, again, Nancy!!

Nancy's winning submission with this week's photo is below:


         
               Gonna wash those "Grads" right out of
                our hair, and send them on their way!!

Here is your award for your sidebar, Nancy!   Right click and save as .jpg.  If you have any questions, just pop me or Krissy an email.
 
                                  

We would also like to
congratulate runners-up Ally, John, and Julie
.  Great job guys!!

Krissy and I would like to thank everyone who submitted a caption and voted this week!!  Also, congratulations again, Nancy!!  I will be returning in 15 or 20 minutes with a new picture for your submissions.  Val and Krissy =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats nacy that was a very close race.

Anonymous said...

congrats to all!!!
cindi

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nancy!!
good job


connie

Anonymous said...

Great job Nancy.  Loved the caption


                 Julie

Anonymous said...

congrats to Nancy!

thanks Val/Krissy

betty