Thursday, July 10, 2008

Let The Voting Begin!

                                                 


It is now time to begin voting for the "Nice Matters" logo.  Below you will find five entries.  Over the next two weeks you will find five more each week.  This will narrow the final vote down to three entries.  There are no judges. YOU are the judge.  Just vote on your favorite picture each Thursday.  Everyone who entered will be given a chance to be seen and voted on. 


I have not given reference to the pictures below.  I am trying to keep this as anonymous as possible.  However, it's killing you and you must know, then you can do your homework. 


For more information on this entry please click HERE


Each picture has a letter next to it.  Just use the poll below to pick your favorite picture.


A



 


B



 


C



 


D



 


E




15 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for doing this, it's nice!  
~phinney

Anonymous said...

Great choices!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've got some clever artistry here!!!  It's going to be interesting to see the finalists.

S
http://journals.aol.com/penlady708/notable-quotables/

Anonymous said...

great artist...gl finalist!
cindi

Anonymous said...

I voted, good luck everyone!
Missie

Anonymous said...

this was hard because they are all soooo good!! lots of talented people out there in J-Land!

thanks Rosemary for doing this;

good luck to all!

betty

Anonymous said...

All are god but I personally like E

Anonymous said...

I love the Garfield one, made me smile..

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Great creativity in all but I have to admit "E" is my favorite and voted for it too.
Nancy

Anonymous said...

I voted.

John
http://journals.aol.com/johneknox/too-stubborn-to-die

Anonymous said...

I don't usually divulge who I voted for on a poll, but I will tell you this time.  I voted for E.  I think it best represents the concept.  The concept is about an individual being particularly nice to another person.  If they do, they deserve a "nice matters" award.  So they are give one.  That person in turn gives the "nice matters" award to someone they believe is nice also.  Hence, it is handed on from person to person.  Niceness has a ripple effect.  Handed on from person to person, niceness grearly effects the world.  So would getting the niceness award, person to person, if Rosemary's idea works.  So idea E works for me.
Idea B doesn't really work for me.  that's not person to person, one person doing something for another.  To me it looks like a community, I don't know.  Maybe agreeing to do some community project together or something.  That's not one on one, handing on "niceness" or handing on an award.  
Thanks for listening.

Krissy :)  

Anonymous said...

I voted.  And it was tough.....they all were well done.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

i'd pick c as i've been a bit of a garfield fan since i was a kid

Anonymous said...

i have voted, great logos!! love them all. mrs t xx