Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Winner of Caption Game #17!...


Good morning, Caption Game players!!  Val here.  It's time to announce the winner of "What's the Caption? Wednesday" #17!  The judges and Krissy and I would like to CONGRATULATE Mary of Just Mary!!!!  She  received 36 percent of the votes!  If you are able, please pay Mary a visit and congratulate her.

Mary's winning submission with this week's photo is below:


              
                              Where are they now? 
                          The Dorothy Hamill Story.


Here is your award for your sidebar, Mary!   Right click and save as .jpg.  If you have any questions on saving it or posting it in your blog, just pop me or Krissy an email.

                         

Congratulations
to runners-up (in order of placing in poll) Connie, Paul, and Alaina.  Way to go, guys!

Krissy and I would like to
thank everyone who submitted a caption and/or voted this week!!  Congratulations again, Mary!!  I will see you all tomorrow morning with a new picture for your submissions.  Val (and Krissy)  =)


 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG Mary.  Love the caption.

           Julie

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Mary! I'm consoling myself by remembering that my wife thought my caption was the funniest.
;-)
-Paul
http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

Anonymous said...

WTG Mary!! off to congratulate her; that was a funny caption!!

thanks Val/Krissy :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Yay well done Mary xxx

Jenny

Anonymous said...

That's ok, Paul. I thought your caption was the funniest also.  <checking to see if I am Paul's wife. no.> ~Mary

Anonymous said...

Wooohoo!  Way to go, Mary!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mary....   wonder where Dorothy really is now... we know it's not Kansas :)
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

I actually liked this better than mine.
Congratulations Mary -we luv ya!!
connie