Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Winner of "What's the Caption? Wednesday" #11!


Hi Caption players!  Valerie here =).  It's time to announce the winner of "What's the Caption? Wednesday" #11!  Krissy and I would like to
CONGRATULATE Alice of WALKING THROUGH THIS LIFE
!  Pay her a visit and congratulate her if you are able!  Congrats, again, Alice!!

Alice's winning submission with this week's photo is below:


            
                            I will NOT take another bath!!


Alice, the award for your sidebar is below.   Right click and save as .jpg.  If you have any questions, just pop me or Krissy an email.

                             

We would also like to
congratulate runners-up Mary, Marc, and Ken. Way to go, guys!

Krissy and I would like to thank to everyone who submitted a caption and voted this week!!  We really appreciate it!!  Also,
congratulations again, Alice!!  I will see you all tomorrow morning with a new picture for your submissions!  Val and Krissy =)


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! that is the one I voted for, I LOVE IT,,,,HILARIOUS!
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

congrats to the winner!
cindi

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

thanks Val and Krissy; I've said it before and I'll say it again, I just love this game!! thanks for always finding those cute pictures that make us be clever in coming up with captions!

off to congratulate the winner

betty

Anonymous said...

That was very cute. Congrats. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

Congratulations my friend Alice.  You are so smart...
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winner. Well done Alice. I still laugh at that picture and caption...Must be a cat thing!! lol. Love Pam xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pamal3/almost-40/

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Alice...it's a funny one!!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Alice!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Congrats to my online friend Alice. Paula

Anonymous said...

Congratulations

Anonymous said...

congrats
cindi

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win great caption

Yasmin

Anonymous said...

computer problems and just got back on but....... congratulations to the winner!!
Nancy