Sunday, June 1, 2008

"What's the Caption? Wednesday" #9 Poll


Hi, Krissy here.  It's Sunday morning.  Time once again for the "What's the Caption? Wednesday" poll. 

 

Valerie and I thank those of you who submitted captions this week.  It was hard to choose among the submissions, but a panel of JLand judges chose four captions this week for you to vote on.

 

We are asking a few things of you.  We want the best caption in the poll below to win fair and square.  Vote only once.  Vote for the caption you like best, not for the author.  And please, nobody campaign for votes.  You are on your honor.

 

Please remember you have until 9 AM Tuesday to vote.  That's 9 o'clock Tuesday morning, EDT.  On Tuesday morning, after the votes have been recorded, the winner will be announced.

 

Now have fun!  Go and vote!

 

    

      

                  


What's the Caption? Wednesday is run by Valerie of There is a Season and Krissy of Sometimes I Think.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much...I voted!!!!!  good luck to all finalists!
cindi
ps val/krissy thank you for putting this togther!

Anonymous said...

These were all great, hard to choose just one.... but I did!!  LOL!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

thanks Krissy/Val; again a hard decision on what caption to vote for; all funny

betty

Anonymous said...

Second week running the funniest caption was not included in the poll. I was looking to vote for "but it looked good on the Partridge family bus..."
-Paul

Anonymous said...

I'm all about the wiseguy with the yellow paint! I also liked the legos one that didn't make it!
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

I agree with Paul, only it's not the second week, it's more than that.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I have to admit this is the first week I read them, but none of the most interesting/funny ones according to my taste even made it. I know taste varies, but I have to say some really good ones were left out. ~Mary