Sunday, June 22, 2008

"What's the Caption? Wednesday" #12 Poll


Hi, it's Krissy.  Time for the "What's the Caption? Wednesday" poll.  I hope you all had fun coming up with captions this week.  I bet you did.  Because they were very clever and oh so hilarious!  We laughed so hard as we read them!  

 

Valerie and I thank those of you who submitted captions.  You didn't make it easy for the judges, but the judges narrowed it down to four captions for you to vote on.

 

First, let's go over the ground rules.  We want the most popular caption of the poll below to win.  Vote only once.  Consider the caption, not the author of the caption.  And please, nobody campaign for votes.  You are on your honor.

 

Please remember you have until 9 AM Tuesday to vote.  That's 9 o'clock Tuesday morning, EDT.  On Tuesday morning, after the votes have been recorded, the winner will be announced. 

 

Now it's up to you!  Go and vote!

 

           

 

                    


What's the Caption? Wednesday is run by Krissy of Sometimes I Think and Valerie of There is a Season.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I voted

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

All the entries this week were great, congrats to all, Bill

Anonymous said...

voted!! these were all so cute and funny

thanks Val and Krissy

betty

Anonymous said...

I voted   DB

Anonymous said...

my vote is in too
nancy