Friday, August 12, 2005

Today, Last Week

Hey everybody...okay, so as I mentioned earlier, the Today Show did a story (which aired this morning) about one of our Sports Bloggers Live regulars, Alex the Sports Phenom.

Now, they also sent over a film crew to AOL HQ last Friday, to get some "B-Roll" footage (look, I've gone all show biz and stuff) of Mr. Sports Blogger hisself, Jamie (known far and wide as Mr. Irrelevant.

Now, I'm not suggesting that Jamie is a media-whore
or anything like that, but I do note that he wasn't supposed to be back
into the office until Monday, since he was still technically on his honeymoon.

Anyway,
I took a few snaps of the encounter, as unobtrusively as I could. I
couldn't use the flash, so the pics are a bit blurry.

It's pretty interesting.

Okay, somewhat interesting.

Remotely interesting?

Congrats to all involved.

(You can take the makeup off now, Jamie.)

Have a good weekend, everybody. -- Joe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

interesting, but did ya have fun?seems so &  interesting too~ http://journals.aol.com/cste609371/writingsshortstoriesbyStewart/



Anonymous said...

How's Couric in bed?

Anonymous said...

nice
www.redplanetchild.com