Friday, August 12, 2005

New Guest Editor's Picks for 8/12

Hi everybody. As posted in the Journals Message Board, our new Guest Editor's Picks are up on the Journals Main Page:

Guest Editor Betty

Our Guest Editor this week is Betty.  Her blog is My Day, My Interests, and here is her blog entry, where she talks about her top picks and more:

* (sometimes)photoblog
* The Bloggerati
* Through the Eyes of the Beholder
* Hide's House
* Jottings From the Sticks
* Photo Friday

Betty chose a theme of photo blogs and more.  As most of us know, photos and blogs are like peanut butter and chocolate: two great tastes that taste great together.

In other news, the Today Show story on Alex, the Sports Phenom,
aired this morning. I will post an entry in a little bit, with some
photos from when the camera crews stopped by last week to shoot some
footage. Thanks -- Joe

Tag:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Joe, Thank you.  I'm so please to be able to share my choices with everyone....I might add what talented in my picks.
Betty  

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, that Ice Cream sounds great.
http://journals.aol.com/Hadonfield78/TheHadonfeildMyersExperience