Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday Blogplugs

Hey folks,

This week's blogplugs are in! I'd like to feature awesome blog entries from people who aren't frequently featured here. So, if you want tell your other Journalers that for really outstanding entries, to add the tag "blogplugs" to them!


* Pharmolo let us know some stupid laws in the UK. (Whatever you do, don't die in the Houses of Parliment!)


* Sugarsweet056 informs us that November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month, and has a very graphic video to go along with it. She also reminded everyone that last Saturday was the end of Daylight Saving Time.


* Kathi let us know about a benefit concert for our veterans of America's  armed forces which will be held in Washington D.C. this weekend.


* Ellie took a few moments to let us know what her current events are in her life.


* Hohumzzz23 has a really boring blog, and doesn't have any blogplugs.


* Krissy reports that it's snowing in Central PA. (Already?!
---


That concludes this week's blogplugs. Don't forget that you can browse all the blogplugs on Technorati any time!


Have an awesome weekend folks!


~ Joseph

Tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TY Joseph, hope you have a delightful wkend. :)
Can't wait to see when you put up the new sidebar, hopefully it'll include pics.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug to my journal, Joseph.  These were all very interesting entries that you blogplugged.  The video about lung cancer was particularly helpful, and I sent it on to a friend who is struggling to quit smoking.

I hope you have a nice weekend.

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink  

Anonymous said...

Hi Joseph,
I don't mean to sound "critical," but isn't it the least bit odd that AOL would abruptly lay someone off (i.e. Joe) -- who has been gone for a several weeks now -- and yet in this product blog, one of the main points of intersection between the AOL Journals team and consumers -- you're still running his photo and "all about me" profile including his statement that he is an AOL employee?  Didn't AOL plan any transition or give any thought as to how to communicate Joe's departure to the outside world?  Not to sound cynical, but as a consumer the whole thing makes me feel more like an eyeball for advertisers than part of a community.
Best,
Marty

Anonymous said...

Wow, I  was wondering why I hadn't heard back from Joe. Your right, Magic Smoke, just isn't the same. Kodo's to those trying to keep it a live.

It's been a bad year for me and my blog has suffered. I lost both my parents,was stabbed and just had to have a cat put down. In trying to get things back together again, I' updated my MEOWZ blog. I've added a bunch of my own graphic and animations, Links and posts.

If you like cats and or animation please check out MEOWZ at
http://journals.aol.com/nemesis1im/meowz/

Leave a post and let me know what you think!

Regards,
Dani
AKA HPStray